Maxsell TRUSCAN Neo uses the latest in counterfeit detection technology to alert you of fraudulent money. Truscan Neo is equipped with OCR (Optical Scanning Recognition), which identifies the denomination of the inserted currency and confirms its authenticity and will detect super and any type of fake note in 1000, 500, 100 rupees denomination.
Designed in Europe Maxsell Truscan Neo is one of the best designed Automatic Fake note detector that answers all Practical needs. Some of the most impressive part of designs are – flip design to make it easy cleaning, Battery backup for portability & super hybrid sensor for future fakes.
Truscan Neo is quick and very easy to operate fake note detector. Just insert the currency, You’ll know in a second if the currency is genuine or counterfeit. Its new Design has the convenient to insert notes in any direction and from any point.
TRUSCAN Fake detector displays Information –
- Denomination of each note
- Quantity and Total value of authentic currency
- Reason of Rejection with Easy to understand Error codes
- Accumulated report of the note inspected.
TRUSCAN automatic fake detector is sleek & compact Super technology at an affordable price
- Insert currency in any direction
- Inbuilt battery for portability
- Flip open design to help self clean by the user.
- Future proof upgradation slot.
Outstanding Features Of Truscan
- Ultra compact & Light weight design – ideal for Cash counter & Portable use as well.
- Easy to use, simply place the note at the feeder and it does the rest in just 0.5 Sec (half second)
- Automatic detection with complete analysis of different parameters
- Fully automatic detection of currency, no human interference required.
- Detects fake currency in less than a Second with Audible tone.
- LED display with full details about denomination and Test results.
- Facility to upgrade even future fakes FREE OF COST for LIFETIME.
- Compact, Portable and can be carried anywhere.
- TRUSCAN Neo detects, validates and adds up the value to show total value of currency received for checking (helpful when received cash from a customer and easy to validate the value.)
- Alarms – F-C (fake currency) when suspicious note is detected.
- Easily upgraded for new designs of currency issued by the Reserve bank of India
- Dimension: LWH / Net Weight: